Summer is almost over, which means our kids will be heading back to school. We will be heading over to the store for those back to school supplies and racing to the grocery store for snacks. Don’t forget about your vehicle! The last thing we would want is for you to be stuck on your way to school with a broken down car. Here are back to school car services you don’t want to miss:
- Oil changes are important and should be on the list.
- We don’t want your kids late on the first day of class with a dead battery.
- Don’t forget about the battery; we don’t want your teens late on the first day of class.
- Make sure to check out your lights. Those lights need to be shining like the sun.
- Take a look those fluid levels to see if they are at the appropriate level.
- If you see your vehicle leaking fluid, someone should take a look at this mysterious fluid.
- Check your tires for uneven tread wear and any other potential fires.
- Replace the windshield wipers.
- Take a look at your heater and defroster.
- Inspect under the hood for any signs of trouble.
- It may be a good time to change the air filter.
Let’s start your school year off on the right foot. Bring your car to our shop for our inspection. D&K Automotive is here to ensure the driveability, longevity, and safety of your vehicle. Schedule an appointment today. D&K Automotive Repair is located at 712 E 18th Street in Antioch, California.