Has the time come for tire replacement? If your answer is yes, then make sure to visit the technicians at D&K Automotive right away for a tire replacement. If you are unsure, keep reading to see if you are experiencing any of these 5 warning signs that you need new tires:
- Tread depth: Your tread depth should never fall below a 1/16 of an inch.
- Tread Wear Indicator Bar: Many newer cars have a built-in tread wear indicator bar. As your tires wear down, the indicator bars will gradually begin to appear. At first, they are not visible.
- Cracks in the Sidewall: It is easy to check and see if you notice any cracks or cuts in the sidewall.
- Bulges and Blisters: When the outer surface of the tire begins to weaken, you might see a bulge or blister in your tire, very similar to the type of blisters you get on your feet!
- Too Much Vibration: If you are driving on a smooth ride and continually feel a vibration, this is a sign it is time for a tire replacement.
If you notice any of these signs, it looks like a trip to D&K Automotive for tire replacement is in order. D&K Automotive is located at 712 E 18th Street in Antioch, California. Schedule an appointment with our team, and we will make sure your vehicle is performing in pristine condition, from tires to taillights.