Happy New Year’s from the team at D&K Automotive! We wish you a happy and healthy New Year’s for both you and your vehicle! You may have already thought of some New Year’s Resolutions for yourself, but have you thought about your vehicle? Don’t forget about your trusty sidekick. The team at D&K Automotive has a few resolutions in mind for your vehicle. These resolutions are designed to keep your car in good condition and avoid any breakdowns.
Here are some New Year’s Resolutions for car owners:
- Change your oil. The easiest way to ensure your vehicle’s engine lasts long is to routinely change your oil.
- Don’t forget about your tires. It is important to check your tire’s wear pattern and amount of remaining tread. If you notice any unusual wear, bring your vehicle into our shop, and we will examine your vehicle’s alignment. We will also look for any signs of rot and closely examine the tire pressure.
- Keep your vehicle clean -- both the exterior and interior. Start the New Year off right by getting rid of all that winter gunk. It is much easier and less time-consuming to run your vehicle through the carwash than to hit the gym!
- A fluid and wiper blade inspection is also important -- our team can regularly check your vehicle’s fluid levels. This way, you have a better chance of stopping a potentially dangerous and expensive problem.
- Don’t skip the visit to D&K Automotive for preventative maintenance. To prolong the healthy and longevity of your vehicle, preventative maintenance is a must.
Schedule an appointment with our team, and we will help you start the New Year off on the right foot! D&K Automotive is located at 712 E 18th Street in Antioch, California.